Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hey Ya'll!

Well I've been sick the past few days and it's been raining pretty much non-stop. So today I decided at 6pm to finally leave the house. I headed over to the grocery store to purchase a few necessary items. I needed some comfort food! Proud of myself for finding everything I needed dispite it all being in romanian I headed home.

I made it home practically exhausted from my outing and started on Paula Deen's- Lady's Cheesy Mac! True southern comfort food and something you definitely don't find here in Romania. Here is the link to the recipe if you like:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/the-ladys-cheesy-mac-recipe/index.html

Again I had to use a coffee cup to measure out my ingredients. I also had to shred the cheese (they don't have shredded cheese here or cheddar cheese). Of course I had to keep an eye on the oven because I don't have any clue of the temperature.

It turned out delicious and it's a good thing because it looks like I will be eating for the next week!

0 comments: