Monday, November 9, 2009

42 Ceiling Tiles

Well I've been sick now for 5 days... which feels like a lifetime. I'm hoping tomorrow morning I will wake up feeling all better. If not and I wake up with a fever I have to go to the hospital. Apparently here they go to the hospital like it is a family doctor... so I guess it sounds worse than it is. Either way I really don't want to go.

I've pretty much been in my room since Thursday afternoon with the exception of walking to the pharmacy (in the rain), walking to the grocery store to buy my ingredients for mac and cheese and walking to church last night. Sooooo a grand total of about 3 hours outside of my room since Thursday afternoon.

Did you know I have 42 ceiling tiles in my room? I am thankful I have the internet now! I'm pretty sure I would have gone crazy by myself for nearly 5 days without it. I really miss the kids! I especially miss their hugs and kisses... and there is no way I'm letting them get near me before I know I'm not contagious. Well, that's it I guess. It's been a super uneventful weekend. Please pray I get better soon! Much love!

0 comments: