Sunday, October 4, 2009

This country is breath taking.

I've been here 6 days, and I've loved all 144 hours of them! I love the landscapes, the people, the history and the culture. I have so many things I could write about already but I will only pick a few.

OK... so the language. It's a big problem, but I am trying my very best to learn it and have a good attitude despite the difficulties it presents. Tomorrow will be my first day without anyone around who can attempt to translate for me, so I am a little nervous. In my defense I have learned a lot already! BUT there is SOOOOOOO much more I have to learn.

Well, I was suppose to start tomorrow and take Mario (3 yrs) and his brother David (5 yrs?) to school but I will not be doing that because the teachers decided to go on strike. Yep. Well Nelson says they just picked tomorrow as a holiday but others say it is a strike. Which ever the case I will not be taking them to school!

Let's see... a brief overview of some things I have seen:


















1.) A horses pulling a cart down the street.

2.) Hunedoara Castle
3.) Wild horses on the mountains

4.) The gypsy houses I mentioned earlier!



Tomorrow I starting working at the orphanage! Please pray that I will be able to communicate clearly with the children and the adults. Also pray that I am able to convey the love that Christ has for/to these children (copii).

I will post more pictures soon! Much love!

0 comments: