Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank You!

I'd first like to thank all of you 1.) for reading my blog 2.) praying for all of these things I've been writing about and 3.) for the support you've given to me whether it was a sweet message, money or a care package for the children here. THANK YOU... it's not really more than those two words, I truely am appreciative for you and how you've contributed to my life.


Yesterday I went to Deva to pick up a package! It's a long drive but it's always exciting to get mail! I was expecting this package because I had gotten an email about it.

In Lake City, Florida there is a church called Parkview Baptist (it's actually where my parents got married!) and in this church is a sunday school class with a bunch of girls who are apparently praying for me and the kids here. It's an awesome feeling to know my sisters in Christ who I've never met care enough to not only pray for me but to send a wonderful package half way across the world! The package was filled with paper, pens, markers, tissue paper, glue sticks... pretty much everything you could ever want for making crafts with kids! They also included a sweet scrapbook filled with encouraging notes from them with thier pictures which I will share with the children tomorrow!


The Lord is gracious and I feel completely blessed to be here. Thank you for your continued support and love.

Much love-

0 comments: