Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day (I can't believe I forgot to blog about this!)

So I know it's a little late now but... in English Club on Feb. 13th we learned about Valentine's Day! We learned some vocabulary words associated with the day and made some awesome Valentines for our loved ones (in English of course!). I also had the memorize 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Here are a few pictures:

He made his Valentine for me... I felt so bad having to correct his "I love my ticher"! He is a sweetheart!







Inu... he is a trip! He is also very smart...we like to have fun!










This is Emma. She is so smart, gorgeous, and super sweet. She is really going to an incredible woman when she grows up!



0 comments: