Monday, March 1, 2010

Chapter 23?

Well I suppose I should change the title of my blog to 'Chapter 23' since Thursday was my birthday and I am no longer in the 22nd chapter of my life... but I think I'm too lazy to change it! Haha. I had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of precious people, delicious food and a ridiculous amount of flowers. It actually began on the 24th (the day before my birthday) with my friends Andreea and Karina. We went to a restaurant and chatted... they gave me gifts and flowers. Those girls are so nice, I hope that they will continue to grow and learn and come to know Christ.

Robert's sweet family threw me a birthday party on my actual birthday with my favorite foods, gifts and birthday cake with candles! It was so much more that I would have hoped for. I truly felt loved. I am really going to miss Robert and his dear family. They have pretty much adopted me and I really feel like a part of their family! Oh PS. Robert decorated my birthday cake... I think he did an excellent job! :)

Then Saturday I was planning on meeting up with my sweet friend Dea because she lives in a different city and I want to make sure I got to say goodbye to her. Little did I know I was being set up for a surprise birthday party thrown by all the staff and kids of Casa de Copii! I was completely surprised. This party included more flowers, more cake, pictures drawn by the kids, balloons blown up by the kids and gifts. It was slightly overwhelming. I am so blessed! I wasn't prepared for a party so I didn't have my camera... I will hopefully get the pictures from a friend who had his camera!

Here are a few pictures from my birthday celebrations!







0 comments: