Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Words aren't adequate... here goes

How has it been a year already? I left September 28, 2009 for a country and I had an experience that would alter my life. God has used this opportunity to challenge me and draw me to Him so much more. It’s amazing how much grace God gives us and how loving and gracious He is!

This year Sept. 09- Sept. 10 has been by far the most blessed 365 days of my life so far. It has been filled with eye opening sights in Romania, loving orphans and building relationships with believers from so far from “home”, befriending strangers and most importantly completely relying on the Lord.
Here’s the most amazing part, when I got back in March from this life altering trip… it didn’t stop there. I was changed. It’s been nothing that I did to change me, it’s completely Christ.

“But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.” Galatians 6:14
I hope if you are reading this you see that change in your life as well. It’s a burning passion. It’s an extreme desire to love the lost and to love your brothers and sisters in Christ. If you know me you know I’m far from perfect, but I hope also if you know me you see that change I write about. Christ’s love truly is amazing. I really don’t deserve it, but I am completely grateful for it!
I just can’t imagine what the next year holds but I know that God is the sovereign King of Kings and Lord of Lords! I’m so excited to watch it unfold.

Thank you again for your prayers during my time in Romania and for my time back here. Please continue to pray for the children of Casa de Copii and the lost all around the world.

Much Love- Elizabeth



0 comments: