Monday, March 8, 2010

Safely back in the USofA

So after a 4 hour drive to Timisoara, Romania starting at 11pm to catch my flight there at 6am to then fly to Vienna, Austria to catch another flight to Munich, Germany to then catch another flight to Charlotte, North Carolina to then sit and wait for my last flight to Tallahassee, FL I have finally made it home. It was a long day of anticipation and reflection. I was so grateful for the experience and opportunity that I have had these past 6 months and I was also thankful for the friends and family I was returning to.

I will write more later, honestly I have really enjoyed just writing my thoughts and experiences down. I am already trying to figure out my future plans and how Romania fits into them. There have already been multiple little things that have fallen into place which I will write about later. Also as I promised I will do my recap of the kids... I just need to get a few things in order like unpacking and laundry! :) Much Love

0 comments: